- Preparation of labor and material requirement on the site.
- Responsible to forecast steel, cement and monthly building material requirement and documentation for the same.
- Responsible for conducting preliminary site survey, fixing bench marks and final line out.
- Responsible for site level monthly/weekly/daily planning and execution of all work in his area of operation and monitoring the progress and documenting it.
- Responsible for authorizing & scrutinizing measurement sheet for sub-contractor work and submitting same to billing engineer.
- Responsible for liaison with consultants/architect.
- Able to manage, coordinate and supervision of workers at the site.
- Monitor and supervise contractors, supervisors and workers on the site.
- Reporting to the project manager for progress of work on the site.
- Looking after all execution works like civil, plumbing, carpentry, electrical etc. at the site.
- Planning of activities to ensure timely completion of project.
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks
- Understanding construction processes
- Understanding scientific and other technical information
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
- PC skills
- Exercises latitude and technical judgement in deciding work methods
- Ability to train the work group and lead teams within the work group
- Ability to manage group to achieve goals within budget
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
How to Apply
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.