- Handling Calls from Clients & Suppliers
- Drafting Proposal and Quotations and Taking Regular Follow Ups
- As an administrator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- As an administrator you may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- As an administrator you may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- As an administrator you must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Manage communication to the clients
- Raise tickets and pass them to the concerned person
- Responsible for communication with the clients
- Resolve service-related problems
- A Project Coordinator primarily assists the project base team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Project Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- A Project Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Project Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales or Domestic Removals industries.
- Should have Good English Communications skill & Computer Knowledge
- Immediate Joining
- Good Communication and Responsiveness
- Supports Diversity and Results Driven
- Professionalism and Project Management
- Judgment and Problem Solving
- Decision making
How to Apply
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.