- TIG welders start all projects by reading and interpreting blueprints, technique sheets, and other specifications, which they must follow accurately. Afterwards, they can plan the procedure, calculating dimensions and preparing the appropriate materials.
- It’s important for TIG welders to check the quality of all metal parts before assembling them for welding, cutting, or cleaning as necessary. Their welding technique relies on the use of a non-consumable tungsten electrode, and they must maintain dimension, strength, and evenness of surface of the metal parts all throughout.
- TIG welders must observe safety procedures at all times, staying up to date with ISO and FDA regulations and reporting any potential issues to management right away. They’re also in charge of keeping their equipment in excellent working condition and following a clean-up routine at the start and end of each workday.
- For every product that TIG welders create, they conduct thorough inspections, visually examining it for obvious defects and subjecting it to radiographic and ultrasound testing, bubble testing, and other functionality tests. If the product fails any of these, welders document the error and withhold the product from release.
- TIG welders fix products that are defective, whether from production flaws or long-term use. This often means dismantling its parts, reshaping or replacing them, and then fusing them back together. For larger, recurring issues that involve the manufacturing process, they work with a troubleshooting team to determine the best solution.
Friday, April 9, 2021
Leading Air Compressor Manufacturing Company looking for Aluminum TIG Welder at Ahmedabad #whiteicenetwork #AluminumTIGWelder #WelderJobs #EngineeringJob #JobsinAhmedabad #EngineeringJobs #JobNearMe #NewJobs
360° Recruitment Service Provider as an emerging Recruitment Company based at Ahmedabad - INDIA.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
Aluminum TIG Welder – WNAATW09042021
Aluminum TIG Welding, Reading blueprints and schematics, Math skills, Hand-eye coordination, Troubleshooting, Enthusiastic, A clear communicator, Able to present ideas with conviction, Highly organized and flexible
₹15000/- to ₹25000/- pm (Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidate)
Air Compressor and Parts Manufacturing Industry
Age LimitMaximum 35 Years
ITI Welder or Fitter with Aluminum TIG Welding skills can apply for this position.
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience as an Aluminum TIG Welder can apply for this position.
Ahmedabad - Gujarat
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line Aluminum TIG Welder
If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our WhatsApp number 9510356364 with your updated resume.
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider.
whiteicenetwork.in | email@example.com | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY.
at 4:57:00 PM