- Preparing and handling export dispatch documents and shipments.
- Planning and coordinating with a shipping agent.
- Handling the custom clearance process efficiently.
- Managing post shipment documents.
- Shipment tracking and delivery confirmations.
- Coordinating with the bank for all export formalities.
- Reporting and managing export receivables to Bank
- Preparing various reports of export department & reporting to seniors regularly.
- Supporting seniors in day to day activities to achieve business goals.
- Prepare and maintain the Export Related Benefits and Scheme from the Government DGFT.
- Communicating with Shipping and Courier companies via telephone and emails.
- Resolve queries from shipping companies in documentation.
- Preparing and submitting documents to clear BRCs with the Bank.
- The Candidate Should Be Able To Do Complete Shipment Planning To Ensure That He Catches The Earliest Vessel And Make Sure He Does Not Miss Any Vessel.
- The Candidate Will Be Responsible To Do Strong Follow-Up With Various Departments Till The Container Reaches The Port And Catches The Vessel.
- Candidates with export experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with good English skills and able to write emails will be preferred.
- Only candidates with excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills need to apply.
- Preparing documents in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Booking Courier pickups for shipments.
- Manage various documents and file them in the correct manner.
- Send out emails independently as required from time to time.
- Handle Export payments received in the bank.
- Support the Senior Accountant in documentation and filing.
- Other associated work as ordered by seniors.
- Be able to handle work independently
- Should have Good English Communications skill & Computer Knowledge
- Good Communication and Responsiveness
- Supports Diversity and Results Driven
- Professionalism and Project Management
- Judgment and Problem Solving
How to Apply
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.