- Candidate is responsible for completing the assigned job as assigned by Foreman within set targets following set guidelines, processes and procedures to ensure successful completion of work, Communicating to the foremen in charge as necessary to meet the assignment.
- Follow the allocated job by foreman
- Monitoring of critical job assignments in absence of Foreman
- Complete the assigned task within deadline and targets provided by Foreman
- To meet the quality standard and customer's requirement
- To prevent accident for own and the other workers.
- Adherence to systems and procedures for the respective trades to ensure all authorized requirements are met with respect to day-to-day operations
- Minimum of 2 to 5 year experience in relevant field of building, repair of commercial or military new construction vessels and specialised experience in the related trade.
- Good technical knowledge of shipbuilding technology, Outfitting techniques, alignment procedures (i.e., Marking, fit up, technical drawings, technical specifications, etc.)
- Ability to lead the group for assigned jobs and take lead in the absence of Foreman
- Gas Cutting, Welding, Shearing, Drilling
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to adjust to changing demands.
- Having knowledge of tools and equipment to perform the work.
- Ability to think/plan/act effectively.
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.