- Perform the preparation of civil construction documents in keeping with the firm’s design philosophy. That philosophy is to provide the client not only what is necessary from a permitting standpoint, but also to provide the client with a set of documents which will allow the successful bidder to construct the project efficiently and with minimal changes in scope of work.
- Integration and detailed understanding of multiple key factors should be considered during the course of design.
- The following is brief list of some of the key factors:
- Duplantis Design Group’s drafting standard
- Clarity and accuracy of document
- Sound engineering practice
- Municipal regulations and requirements
- Client dictated design criteria
- Should have Good English Communications skill & Computer Knowledge
- Immediate Joining
- Supports Diversity
- Results Driven
- Project Management
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.