- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising staff are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Advertising account executives are office-based. They travel frequently for meetings, and may be expected to socialise with clients.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise.
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- keeping records and handling invoices.
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Smart in appearance.
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Client Serving Executive"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.