Wednesday, November 22, 2017

We are hiring for US Technical Support Executive (Night Shift Voice and Non Voice Process) in Ahmedabad #whiteicenetwork

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, Whiteice Network, as an Emerging Recruitment Consultancy based in Ahmedabad.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
Technical Support Executive  

  • Troubleshooting for windows, MAC, printers, routers, modem, anti-virus and other softwares.
  • Good knowledge of troubleshooting in softwares or hardware products

Skills and Qualifications

  • Excellent Communication skills
  • Basic knowledge and understanding of hardware and software support.
  • Comfortable to work in Night Shift.
  • Very Good command over English is mandatory
  • Excellent knowledge of the subject
  • Punctual and ability to work within deadlines
  • Efficiency with internet browsing and internet researching skills
Qualifications
Any Graduate or Undergraduate candidate can apply. (A Fresher with good english can also apply)
Experience
Freshers or Maximum 2 years relevant experience can apply
Salary
Best in the Industry

Location
Ahmedabad and Bangalore

How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Technical Support Executive"

“Night Shift”, international, US, “Voice Process”, “Non Voice Process”, “Technical Support”, hardware, software, online, internet, outbound, “online support”

If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our  whatsapp number 9510356364 with your updated resume.

For more jobs kindly go through our blog http://whiteicenetwork.blogspot.in

Support Team,
Whiteice Network
Whatsapp Number : 9510356364

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.

Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.

4 comments:

FreddyKot said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
WWT Shipping Containers

kristinahojholt said...

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
sea containers for sale

AzzieNegron said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and outstanding design and style.
wwt shipping containers

MosteroJitse said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
40 high cube container for sale