- Responsible for handling the site independently.
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Performs preliminary engineering design and/or reviews the design and drafting work of junior engineers, designers or drafters.
- Coordinates work with other engineers and professionals within and outside own discipline, and with support services staff.
- Plans, schedules and conducts or coordinates construction services on projects of moderate scope.
- May occasionally assist in the management of projects.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Identifying and sourcing reliable sub agencies.
- Monitoring and rating performance of the sub agencies as per laid down procedure.
- Finalization of rates within budget as per the laid down procedure.
- Reviewing of quality plans and methodology for execution.
- Approval of plan and methodology by Project manager/concerned authority.
- Communication of planned methodology to all concerned.
- A professional with constructive mind, having expertise in planning, designing & execution of a project with innovative ideas.
- The candidate must have experience of working with any reputed Building Construction Company.
- Candidate should be physically fit to work at site.
- Stability in a work experience is must.
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Sr.Civil Engineer"
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.