- Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing, and maintaining web‐based application systems (such as Database, User interface, e‐commerce applications, site animation).
- Troubleshoots and solves the software issues.
- Researches technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications.
- Analyzes and integrates new web products\technologies with existing web applications to improve the build/design and application functionality.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing software systems, and/or security software development
- Knowledge about one or multiple commonly‐used web developing languages (e.g., HTML, Java, PHP, JSP, ASP.Net, Python, AJAX) is necessary
- General programming experience in: coding in Cl, Laravel and other PHP MVC frameworks, frontend and backend templating engines, database design and SQL languages (eg; MySQL)
- Advanced level with Python, in‐depth understanding of at least one web framework: Flask, Django, etc
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar Cloud computer environment
- Knowledge of common application and Web design patterns
- Knowledge of client and server‐side Web technologies and protocols
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent requirement gathering skills
- Ability to follow, maintain and lead the team on strict coding standards
How to Apply
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.