- HR Manager will be Responsible for evolving and executing HR strategy for talent acquisition, talent engagement and talent development to support to business growth of the organization.
- Organization Development / planning Leadership Development and succession planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee engagement / retention
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employment and compliance to regulatory guidelines
- Recruitment of leadership/ management talent
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- End-to-end responsibility for HR for the Plant.
- Manage relations with the business
- Manage IR/Union's, contract workers etc.
- Will report directly to the Plant Head.
- Should have good mix of exposure to HR and IR
- Should have exposure to IR/ Unions
- Should be good at building business relationships
- Ability to speak and understand the local language is a necessity
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- People orientation
- Ability to organize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
"Industrial HR Executive","HR Manager", "Human Resource", "HR Executive", "HR Head", "Recruitment", Payroll, Compliance, Administration, "Job in Ahmedabad", "Whiteice Network", Job, "Placement Company"
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Industrial HR Executive"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.