- A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- A Sales Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- A Sales Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales or Domestic Removals industries.
"Writing Skills", "Verbal Communication", "Professionalism, Organization", "Teamwork, Good "Typing Speed","Sales coordinator","Admin Assistant", "Admin Executive", "Administrative Assistant", Administration, "Office Assistant", Secretary, "Executive Assistant", "Admin Asst", BPO,"Call Center","Voice Process",CSA, "Customer Care executive", CSE, Customer Care, CCR, CCA, "Just dial", "Azure knowledge", "infoline", " Vodafone", Airtel, Idea, "Tata Indicom", Reliance, Tata, Spice, "Digicall", “Assendum”
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.