- Candidate is responsible for on site installation and servicing
- Should be able to do the maintenance of solar panels in electrical systems in coordination with the power plant personals.
- Should be able to handle and supervise a team of technicians to execute the preventive and corrective maintenance of the solar systems and associated equipments.
- Should have a hands on experience in the complete testing of the solar systems and instruments
- Shall be responsible to do all maintenance related to solar panel & its controls.
- Should have hands on experience in the preventive maintenance of all types and makes of battery chargers and UPS.
- Should be proficient in the corrective maintenance of battery chargers and UPS which includes locating and identifying the faults and make necessary repair to troubleshoot the fault. Should be able to identify the faults in the electronics cards, make repair by replacement of faulty components of the cards.
- Shall be responsible for other panels which have electronic cards.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Plant Layout, Manufacturing layout,unit layout,plant drawing,works layout
- Being self-motivated
- Respect for leaders and co-workers
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work on a team/in a team environment
- Problem-solving skills
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Solar Electrical Engineer"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.