- Handling budget and expenditure.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Analysis of the data found in charts, graphs and other forms of measuring information.
- Analysis of operational issues and installation of new equipment.
- Providing your team with technical support and training.
- The ability to resolve problems in an efficient manner.
- The capacity to communicate and present data clearly and effectively.
- A complete understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Successful application of health and safety practices.
- Excellent leadership skills and a desire to work in a team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering, scientific and other technical information relating to manufacturing processes.
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Smart in appearance.
Maximum 50 Years
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Sr.Vacuum Root Blower Engineer"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.