- Candidates would be required to achieve sales
- Meet Architects, Builders, Corporate clients and promote all product range
- Handle existing key corporate accounts of the company and also develop new accounts.
- Work in a target-driven environment
- Provide daily reports
- Would be required to handle the complete operation starting from Inquiry generation. Sampling, quotations, follow up, order closure, delivery coordination, payment collection
- To attend all sales inquiries.
- To follow-up on status of sales Queries.
- To handle correspondence relating to customers.
- General administrative work relating to sales agreement, correspondence, etc - quotation, purchase order etc.
- Taking inquiries from customers via phone, fax, post and e-mail, and quoting in accordance with the customer's requirements, ensuring that all inquiries are responded to in line with the customer's time frame.
- Ability to do analytical working on sales data in excel & present it forward
- Desired profile candidate should have experience in Sales with focus on Architects & Builders is a must.
- Furniture industry experience would be preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Candidate should be mobile and willing to travel
- Candidate should be fluent with MS Office and computer savvy
Maximum 40 Years
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Assistant Sales Manager"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.