- Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility.
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire sales team (e.g.cross-selling)
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solves complaints with the rest of the team.
- Generates leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets.
- Requests technical know-how from Technical sales support (TSS) in tendering phase in non-standard cases and according to local policy.
- Arranges pre-tender, pre-booking reviews and ensures Sales-to-Operations...Prepare and deliver technical presentations
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Candidate should have accurate stock records
- Accurate, superior written/oral communication and documentation skills.
- Being self-motivated
- Respect for leaders and co-workers
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work on a team/in a team environment
- Problem-solving skills
Elevator Manufacturing Industry
Maximum 40 Years
Elevator Sales on Priority.