· Developing and maintaining ASP.NET MVC based websites and web applications analyzing and gathering requirements and creating a flow charts and mockups for the final software output.
· Designing back end database structures for the web applications and generating stored procedures, functions and triggers.
· Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made to update the application compatibility with the latest operating systems.
· Researching latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features.
· Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET MVC applications.
· Design and develop web-based services.
· Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
· Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
· Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and specifications.