Project Coordinator – WNPPC03072020
- A Project Coordinator primarily assists the Management and Sales Team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- A Project Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Project Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- The Project Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- A Project Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- A Project Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Project Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales or Domestic Removals industries.
Maximum 35 Years
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.