- Developing and maintaining ASP.NET MVC based websites and web applications analyzing and gathering requirements and creating a flow charts and mockups for the final software output.
- Designing back end database structures for the web applications and generating stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made to update the application compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Researching latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features.
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Design and develop web-based services.
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and specifications.
- Proficiency in C# | Visual Basic, depending on the specific project
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ | Core
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | Hibernate | ADO.NET
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React | other
- Familiarity with Kendo UI | DevExpress | Sync fusion is a plus
- Integrating web analytics tools particularly Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud
Follow Us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.