- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline Office operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and train the staff.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Motivating office staff to continually achieve their targets.
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch.
- Manages and supervises department employees.
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership.
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory and office.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of elevator industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.