Property Manager - WNSPM11092021
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the site as a fully functioning.
- Ensure that the building infrastructure is maintained to the highest possible standards at all times.
- Managing the staff operating within the premises of the building.
- Dealing with land owners and care takers.
- Overall facilitating and maintain records for the statutory compliance of the property.
- Coordination with the corporate office of the company.
- Should have knowledge of key real estate dynamics.
- Identifying labour, material and time requirement by studying proposals and prepare report by gathering, blueprints, specifications, proposals and related documents.
- Responsible for resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Should be able to compute costs by analyzing labour, material and time requirements.
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Responsible for preparing special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing technical publications.
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- State Managers require a wide array of skills typical of a high-level manager.
- They require strong people skills to interact with people both above and below them, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Must be a flexible person who is able to switch focus at a moment’s notice.
- Must be comfortable with financing, scheduling and other technical management skills. Above all, they must be dedicated to their job and their employer. --
How to Apply