- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, and Wikis etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs. (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "PHP Developer"