We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows
Before Applying For This Position, Please Read Full Description Carefully....
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies.
- Operating software like ERP report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Preferably from a Real Estate Background.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Data management in ERP.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- 3+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs.