- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Job involves working with Product Manager to create the new and differential features and user experience for our users.
- Design, Develop, Test, Fix, Deploy new features in tight release cycles.
- Understand and analyze usage patterns of existing features and enhance the user interface to improve the experience of the end user.
- Candidate would have strong understanding of programming fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills.
- Should have strong front-end Web development experience, ability to design for performance, scalability, cross-browser and cross-device.
- Should have experience in building REST API based services.
- Should have good knowledge of RDBMS concepts, SQL and MySQL.
- Candidates having experience in AWS would be preferred. Prior experience in product companies or startups is highly desirable.
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Sr.Web Developer"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.