- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement,
- Achieving plant performance measures of product safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Implementing quality and work systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, GMP etc.
- Optimizing manufacturing costs and process improvement
- In contract manufacturing units, managing the relationship with the CMU owner
- Leading the managerial team at the location
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Production Manager (F&B)"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.