- continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
- providing financial advice.
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk;
- performing tests to check financial information and systems;
- advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
- maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
- advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
- advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
- detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
- managing junior colleagues.
- liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
- producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
- preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
- preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
- advising on tax and treasury issues;
- negotiating terms with suppliers.
Good Financial Skills, Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Organization, Good Management Skills.
Near High Court - Ahmedabad , Gujarat
"Chartered Accountant",Finance,"Inter CA","Sr. Accountant","Balance Sheet", "Company Auditing","Finance Management","Building Construction","Real Estate","Jobs in Ahmedabad", "Whiteice Network", Ahmedabad, "Placement Company", "Recruitment Agency"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.