Note : This Job is Paid Job (For more information Call Whiteice Network on 9510356364)
- Handling Calls from Clients & Suppliers
- Drafting Proposal and Quotations and Taking Regular Follow Ups
- As an administrator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- As an administrator you may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- As an administrator you may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- As an administrator you must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Should have Good English Communications skill & Computer Knowledge
- Immediate Joining
- Good Communication Skills
- Supports Diversity
- Results Driven
- Project Management
Minimum 1 to 3 Years of Experience as an Office Administrator can apply for this position.
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.