We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Whiteice Network as an emerging Recruitment Company based at Ahmedabad - INDIA.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
Solar Sales Executive - WNESE16092020
- Collate the estimates of existing regional market potential for rooftop/captive solar projects
- Prepare sales/revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and market-share objectives of the company and deliver on annual and quarterly sales/revenue/profit plans.
- Analyze sales and industry data, market trends, and impact of changes in external and review sales plan as necessary.
- Manage the sales process for tenders and direct sales analyze margins or reasons for lost orders.
- Create a roadmap for new product business development, initiate actions for generating sales.
- Provide/ organize sales support, monitor status, and ensure achievement on a sustained basis.
- Ensure prompt follow -up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, problem resolution, etc.
- Work with partners, vendors, company’s engineers and program managers to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Networking and relationship management with clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- General Solar PV technology and market knowledge
₹15000/- to ₹30000/- pm (Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidate)
Solar Panel Manufacturing Industry
Maximum 35 Years
Any Graduate can apply for this position
Minimum 1 to 4 Years of Experience as Sales Executive / Assistant Sales Manager / Business Development Executive can apply for this position…
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line “Solar Sales Executive”
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
email@example.com | #whiteicenetwork
Whatsapp Number: 9510356364
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.