Showroom Sales Manager - WNSSSM22022021
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalogue.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients is hugely important.
- Keeping records and handling invoices.
- Maintain good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of products.
- Develop sales strategies to achieve the short- and long-term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
- Ability to juggling a number of different clients, and it is important to make each client feel like they receive enough attention.
- Good Personality with 100% English Fluency
- Adept to interacting with customers to offer services, securing a deal or resolving customer complaint.
- Able to take quick and appropriate decisions such that improves sales.
- Candidate needs to direct and supervise the activities of sales department to ensure work efficiency.
- Good communication and good convincing skills.
- Ability to find and secure new clients and business.
- Quick to absorb and analyze large amounts of information.
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others.
Building Material Industry
Maximum 40 Years
How to Apply