- Property Sales Strategy and Procedures.
- Market Research and Analysis
- Customer Service and Communications
- General knowledge of Business Development and Marketing,
- Achievement of sales targets & business development in the cluster.
- To identify customer needs per segment and propose products and services to differentiate and create value for the customer and Lafarge
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume and profitability per property sales.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and Presentation skills
- Outstanding English communication, both verbal & written
- Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making skill; Reasoning ability
- Strong client management skills
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office applications
- Planning/Organizing Skills
₹20000/- to ₹30000/- pm (Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidate)
Real Estate / Building Construction Industry
Maximum 35 Years
Any Graduate with Real Estate Sales and Co-ordination Knowledge can apply
Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience in Construction Sales Co-ordination / Real Estate Sales Co-ordination can apply.
Ahmedabad – Gujarat
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Real Estate Sales Co-ordinator“