- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor the project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Preparations of labor and material requirement on the site.
- Responsible to forecast steel, cement and monthly building material requirement and documentation for the same.
- Responsible for conducting preliminary site survey, fixing bench marks and final line out.
- Responsible for site level monthly/weekly/daily planning and execution of all work in his area of operation and monitoring the progress and documenting it.
- Responsible for authorizing & scrutinizing measurement sheet for sub-contractor work and submitting same to billing engineer.
- Responsible for liaison with consultants/architect.
- Able to manage, coordinate and supervision of workers at the site.
- Monitor and supervise contractors, supervisors and workers on the site.
- Reporting to the project manager for progress of work on the site.
- Looking after all execution works like civil, plumbing, carpentry, electrical etc. at the site.
- Planning of activities to ensure timely completion of project.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer in any renowned real estate firm of Ahmedabad.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks
- Understanding construction processes
- Understanding scientific and other technical information
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
- Exercises latitude and technical judgement in deciding work methods
- Ability to train the work group and lead teams within the work group
- Ability to manage group to achieve goals within budget
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
How to Apply
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | firstname.lastname@example.org | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364