Project Coordinator (Technical Support) - WNMPC21072021
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Track and analyze projects, performance, expenditures, and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, and deficits.
- Work with Technical Lead on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline.
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule.
- Communicate to the key stakeholders for changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Assist in Identifying and implementing & monitoring KPIs and project milestones.
- Analysing the success of projects producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Forming strong relationships with the key stakeholders and team and developing communication
- channels between the relevant teams.
- All processes and documentation to be maintained and monitored as per the ISO standards.
- Quick Learner
- High Level of agility
- Ability to understand the multi-tenancy products
- Inquisitiveness and accuracy in solving problems
- Team Work
- Out of the box solutions
- Proficient understanding of software development life cycle
- Hands on Experience with project planning and coordination
- Basic understanding of excel and reporting tools
- Knowledge of project management tools like Zoho(Would be addon)
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Flexibility and Resilience
- Analytical in thinking
- Good Communication
₹30000/- to ₹50000/- pm (Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidates)
Maximum 40 Years
Minimum 2 to 4 Years of Experience as a Project Coordinator / Technical Support Coordinator in the IT Industry can apply for this position...