Performed daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware,server resources, and reviewing system and application logs.
- Provide System Admin Support to maintain user accounts, DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.
and maintaining connectivity to the internet and VPN.
- Installing, configuring, managing and maintenance of all servers and workstations.
- Manage rack server and troubleshoot server hardware problems.
- Manage and created Active Directory users, computers, Log in accounts, domain migration,
Roles, and shared printing resources in Microsoft Windows 2012 /2016 server network
- Performed daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Responsible for applying security updates and patches on servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Manage the IT services and Support to all Ho as well as site base users.
- Manage webmail Server and its operational activity.
- Installed, Configured, and worked on Windows 2012 and 2016 operating system Servers.
- Supported Xerox Multifunction devices, including network and its consumables. (Canon, HP, Konica Minolta printers)
- Manage Seqrite Endpoint Protection Antivirus definitions and patch updates on windows server 2016.
- Manage and maintain Tally server and tally user
- Managed the Sophos XG115 appliances for internet security to provide the necessary internet website access rights to users.
- Install, Configure and manage a Biometric attendance machine.
- Managed the CCTV monitoring, installation and backup process.
- Managed and Maintain all the inventory records of IT assets, software licenses,
Microsoft office, Windows7, Windows8, 8.1, Windows10. AutoCAD in details.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, WIFI devices, switches,
firewalls, company mobile phones, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Managed the cloud base data network to back up the important data on cloud.
- Managed and Maintained multiple domain Admin accounts and its operations.
- Administer domestic users and give IT support through remote.
- New Joinee Desktops / Laptops Requirement , Allocation @ HO, Site location as
as per requirement received from HR department.
- Managed Network WIFI setup within HO in Desktops/Laptops, Guest users, Auditors to gain internet access.
- Managed Windows Group policy, applying settings in organizational units.
- Network cabling, Crimping, IO punching activities for establishing the networking connectivity.
- Managed The Internet Lease Line connection Troubleshooting.
- Managed the call lock process (IBM, HP, Lenovo, Sophos, Net gear, Microsoft. Autodesk,
far vision ERP system,) to obtain further technical support from vendors.
- Managed and maintained the AMC records of each & every IT assets and performed accordingly for renewal.
- Manage and maintain ERP system.
- Manage and maintain SQL server database systems.
- Daily backup schedule for Tally, ERP and SQL database system.
- Users training for ERP System.
- User creation, user role defines, module wise rights configuration.
- Coordinate with ERP support team and resolve day-to-day problems.
- Purchase a new ERP user license as per requirement.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Managing information technology and computer systems.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Managing IT staff.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
Deal with this information and share it with others to create a vivid picture of technical operations and how they fit in with overall procedures.
- Managers update them on progress and concerns.
- Monitor the activities and production of tech departments.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer
- hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.