- Experience in Import Export Documentation
- Bank certificate process
- Manage of export accounting
- Sales tax, TDS return data
- Reconciliation of courier bills.
- Coordinate with logistics team for export invoices
- Coordinate with Customs for export
- Pre-shipment / Post Shipment Documentation
- EXIM documentation,
- Licensing, DGFT, Custom Clearance,
- Export and Import Logistics,
- Coordination with Banks & , Shipping agency.
- Coordination with CHA
- Preparing all pre-shipment and post-shipment documents.
- Ensure shipments delivery to customers within ETA Liaison and Customs Clearing
- Agent and forwarding Agent, Transporter for export import shipment.
- Coordination with the sales team for document approvals / correction of documents or any other packing or custom related queries.
- Ensuring the shipment cost within budget.
- Resolving issues related to shipment and reporting back to the SBU head.
- Prepare Shipment tracking report.
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Smart in appearance.
Auto Parts Industry
Maximum 35 Years
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Import Export Executive"