We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider as an emerging Recruitment Company based at Ahmedabad - INDIA.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
Before Applying For This Position, Please Read Full Description Carefully....
Branch Manager - WNSBM16032023
- Collaborates with other branch and district managers to set reasonable sales and/or retail goals.
- Collaborates with the district manager to set performance standards. Standards may be based on financial and operational goals and required compliance with internal, local, state, and federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure that goals and objectives are clearly communicated with branch staff.
- Provides guidance and leadership to enable staff to meet these goals and objectives.
- Identifies training needs and opportunities; develops and implements a plan for meeting those needs.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
- Participates in community activities to promote the organization and to build goodwill.
- Collaborates with other managers and district managers regarding advertising, marketing, and growth campaigns.
- Assists with start-up, development, and growth of new branches as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Proven branch management experience as a Branch Manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
₹30000/- to ₹50000/- pm (Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidate)
Plywood Manufacturing Industry
Maximum 35 Years
Any Graduate with Team Management and Good Communication Skills can apply for this position.
Minimum 2 to 5 Years of experience as a Branch Manager in Plywood Manufacturing Industry can apply.
Ahmedabad and Mumbai - India
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line “Branch Manager”
If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our
WhatsApp Number 9510356364 with your updated resume.
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | firstname.lastname@example.org | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the
same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY
Post a Comment