- Sourcing CVs from job portal i.e. Naukri.com & arranging preliminary and final interviews.
- Salary negotiation with selected candidates and rolling out the offer letters.
- Co-ordination for Training internal /External and Training needs identification.
- Formulation of various Monthly MIS.
- Ensuring compliance of processes as per ISO/ TS-16949 , OHSAS and EMS-14001(Internal and Surveillance) and take corrective and preventive measures.
- Supporting in freezing the Annual Budgets specifically for Trainings/ Recruitment/ Engagement etc. periodic monitoring of the same and strict adherence of the budgets.
- Providing payroll data to Finance for salary processing.
- Support in other HR activities:
- Confirmations, Transfers etc
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Annual Appraisal Exercise / PMS
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Assistant Manager HR"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.