- Candidate must have experience with both dry and liquid food packaging operations and needs to be knowledgeable in Vertical from fill sealer (VFFS), rotary fillers, baggers, sealers, scales, labellers, case formers / loaders, conveying, palletizing and robotics.
- The engineer also needs to have experience specifying and installing capital packaging equipment and supporting processes.
- Candidate has to Travel is about 30% if require
- Provide technical expertise, leadership and resources to assist the refineries in improving packaging line equipment reliability, flexibility, change-over, output and reduce operational costs.
- Provide packaging operations with technical equipment expertise, standard procedures for operation, change over and maintenance of packaging equipment, selection of new package equipment, equipment improvement, upgrades and documentation, operator and maintenance e training and support.
- Develop conceptual engineering designs,
- Work with sales and manufacturing to developed appropriate package for the market
- Work with various vendors to identify appropriate equipment for project
- Work with manufacturing to see how project integrates with existing operations
- Work with manufacturing at local site to develop installation costs
- Work with manufacturing on the installation, commissioning of new equipment
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Service Engineer"
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.