- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising staff are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Advertising account executives are office-based. They travel frequently for meetings, and may be expected to socialise with clients.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise.
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- keeping records and handling invoices.
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Smart in appearance.
Maximum 35 Years
For more jobs kindly go through our blog http://whiteicenetwork.blogspot.in
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.