Senior Account Executive – WNWSACTE14092020
- Outstanding adjust & Made Creditors report
- All Type of Payment
- Purchase Entry as & when required
- Debit & Credit Note issued to party & Co-ordinate with Purchase Dept.
- Achieving assigned sales targets.
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market.
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Managing and mentoring a team of Account Executives.
- Resolving sales or delivery issues.
- Set and monitor sales targets.
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies.
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships.
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives.
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met.
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Proven work experience as a senior account executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel, Tally ERP 9)
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- 100% knowledge in Tally ERP 9, Accounting, Finance Management, Tax, TDS, Audit, GST and Final Balance Sheet
Steel and Metal Industry
Maximum 45 Years
How to Apply
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.