- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, and Wikis etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs. (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
₹15000/- to ₹20000/- pm
Maximum 30 Years
MCA, BCA or Any Computer Graduate can apply for this position
Candidate with minimum 1 Year of Experience as PHP Developer can apply.
Paldi - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "PHP Developer"
If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our whatsapp number 9510356364 with your updated resume.
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.