We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider as an emerging Recruitment Company based at Ahmedabad - INDIA.
- 60% Traveling Must
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams. (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies
How to Apply
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.