- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
- Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
- Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Continuously monitors and reacts to IT operations processing schedule.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls, email, and voice mail inquiries from internal customers (within IT department) regarding computer-related problems.
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Data processing
- Communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Documentation skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Problem solving
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and Computer Networking)
- Ability to create and update documentation
Maximum 30 Years
Any Bcom / Mcom pass out candidate can apply for this position...
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience as a Back Office Executive can apply for this position.
Ahmedabad - Gujarat
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail us with the Subject Line “Back Office Executive"
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.