- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Candidate will efficiently work in WordPress and PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways.
- Candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary.
- Candidate must be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Very fluent in WordPress Website Development
- Have experience in MySQL databases.
- Have Good Communication skills.
How to Apply