- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions / processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
- Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
- Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Continuously monitors and reacts to IT operations processing schedule.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls, email, and voice mail inquiries from internal customers (within IT department) regarding computer-related problems.
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Data processing
- Communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Documentation skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Problem solving
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and Computer Networking)
- Ability to create and update documentation
FMCG Trading Industry
Maximum 35 Years
Any Graduate can apply for this position...
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience as a MIS Executive can apply for this position.
Ahmedabad - Gujarat
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail us with the Subject Line “MIS Executive"