- Responsible for full operation of mobile store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
- Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Majority of business hours are spent on the sales floor greeting customers, coaching employees and running the business where it matters most which is close to the customer and sales team.
- Establish and exceed organizational performance and individual performance goals.
- Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high levels of service to customers within the framework of established company policies.
- Screen and hire outstanding talent for the organization and recruit sales staff on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for all aspects of retail including hiring, training, marketing, loss prevention, P&L and team leadership.
- Ensure that visual merchandising is appealing to customers while adhering to Mobile Store Manager standards.
- Ability to motivate, encourages, coach, develop, lead and train a winning sales team.
- Provide answers directly to customers concerning billing processes, roaming, equipment, service plan upgrades and other customer service related issues inquiries.
- Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on training for new products and offerings, and know the sales techniques necessary to sell them.
- Participate in community events, local marketing events and public relations activities to develop a positive image for the company in the local community.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Competent in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management and inspirational leadership.
- Working knowledge of all company’s mobile handsets and accessories preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC Windows’s applications (Excel and Word) required.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
Aggressive, Convincing, Excellent communication skill, Hardworking, Positive Thinking, Self Motivated
HOW TO APPLY:
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line "Mobile Store Manager"
9510 356 364 | 958 6030 692 | 966 251 2531
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.