You could specialise in one area of food products. Depending on your market, your customers might be wholesalers, shops, businesses, manufacturers or individuals within your specific geographical area.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Achievement of field primary sales targets(sales from SD to distributor)
- Achievement of territory secondary sales targets (sales from distributor to retailers)
- Trade development (Distributor & Super distributor appointment)
- Inventory Management (at distributor & super distributor)
- Retailers activations & secondary
- sales through SE/SO
- Team Management
- Adherence to all the companies operational policies
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY & PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL, AS IT IS A BULK MAILER.