- HR Executive will be Responsible for evolving and executing HR strategy for talent acquisition, talent engagement and talent development to support to business growth of the organization.
- Organization Development / planning Leadership Development and succession planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee engagement / retention
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employment and compliance to regulatory guidelines
- Recruitment of leadership/ management talent
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- End-to-end responsibility for HR for the Plant.
- Manage relations with the business
- Manage IR/Union's, contract workers etc.
- Will report directly to the Director.
- Should have good mix of exposure to HR and IR
- Should have exposure to IR/ Unions
- Should be good at building business relationships
- Ability to speak and understand the local language is a necessity
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- People orientation
- Ability to organize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | firstname.lastname@example.org | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY..