- Overseeing and processing conferences and events bookings
- Arranging and preparing brochures for inquiries
- Liaising and working in relation with other departments about customer or client needs or requirements
- Chasing up calls and efficiently communicating
- Providing administrative support to the events team, sponsorship team, and Head of Events and Sponsorship across all events as required
- Collating event packs and materials and arranging transportation of event equipment; and proofreading event materials
- Implementing systems to record all event data to be used for event marketing and planning, including research activity to audit and inform future event decisions
- Identifying and utilizing financial strategy and negotiations to boost the parameters of an event within a client’s budget
- Organizing samples and previews of all vendor supplies (entertainment, food, drinks, etc)
- Attracting new clients and maintaining sound and healthy relationships with pre-existing customers or clients through excellent communication, advertising, and feedback.
- Adequate educational background and qualification.
- Candidates who are interested in working in the position of events administrator should possess a Bachelor’s degree in related fields, while also possessing industrial experience either professionally or through an internship.
- Sound and flawless communication and telephone skills are needed as events administrators are expected to chase up calls and sell conferences and events over the telephone.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with good and particular attention to detail.
- Good financial management skills, as an events administrator is required to organize and plan an event on time and within budget according to the needs of the client.
- Ability to liaise and work cooperatively with others, including other departments and vendors in meeting the needs or requirements of the client or customer.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, as events administrators are also expected to write and send letters and emails.
How to Apply:
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | email@example.com | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364